PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS - COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
DO YOU HAVE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS?
- Fever/ Cough/ Shortness of Breath
Please stay home and call health links-info Sante at 204-788-8200 or toll-free 1-888-315-9257 for further assessment & instructions.
ALSO, IF YOU HAVE:
- Traveled internationally within 14 days prior to onset of illness
- Come into contact with someone who has or is suspected of having coronavirus, OR
- Had close contact with someone with flu-like symptoms who has traveled internationally within 14 days prior to onset of illness, OR
- Been exposed to laboratory specimens of persons who may have been infected with COVID-19
- Have signs/symptoms suggestive of the coronavirus:
Cough, Fever, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Weakness, Headache
THESE COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) TESTING CENTERS CAN ASSIST YOU:
- Access Fort Garry (135 Plaza Drive)
- Access Winnipeg West (280 Booth Drive)
- Transcona Access - 845 Regent Ave W.
- Mount Carmel Clinic - 866 Main St.
**Testing will be available Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm.**
After hours testing will continue to be offered by Urgent Care Centers and Emergency Departments as directed by Health Links-Info Santé. Please call Health Links: 204 - 788- 8200 or 1-888-315-9257.